Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine

Not sure how many copyright laws I am breaking...but today's post is just fun! I have always loved Anne Taintor's hilarious mix of humor with vintage photographs.  I peeked at her website today (http://annetaintor.com/) for some humorous takes on the role of wives and stay-at-home-moms and quite literally spent about 8 minutes laughing so hard I cried.  Really...tears flowing, hard belly laugh, couldn't breathe type of laughing.  Perhaps it is the hormones or the fact that I was just in dire need of a good chuckle.

Enjoy all you wonderful mothers out there! Hopefully if you are having a rough day at home (or in public) with your children...you can think of these humorous quips to make you smile!

WOW! I get to give birth AND change diapers!

the day was in dire need of a Ctrl+Alt+Delete

ta-daa! now let's have a cocktail...

the secret ingredient is resentment


why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...